Skip to main content
- Basic site settings
- Change site name, email address, slogan, default front page, and error pages.
- Manage automatic site maintenance tasks.
- File system
- Configure the location of uploaded files and how they are accessed.
- Image toolkit
- Choose which image toolkit to use if you have installed optional toolkits.
- RSS publishing
- Configure the site description, the number of items per feed, and whether feeds should be titles/teasers/full-text.
- Configure caching and bandwidth optimization.
- Logging and errors
- Configure the display of error messages and database logging.
- Maintenance mode
- Take the site offline for updates and other maintenance tasks.
- Devel settings
- Helper functions, pages, and blocks to assist Drupal developers. The devel blocks can be managed via the block administration page.
- Generate Webform submissions
- Generate a given number of webform submissions. Optionally delete current submissions.